Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4x4 trail site!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by chevy4x4, Jul 28, 2000.

1. chevy4x4

chevy4x4 1/2 ton status

Don't know if any of you have heard of this site but its called http://www.4x4trails.net/ It has great info on trails around colorado and tons of other trail realated stuff.

<font color=red>CHECK OUT MY SITE</font color=red>
    http://blazer-jimmy.coloradok5.com

2. James

James 1/2 ton status

Hey Burt, where are you? Are you near Fresno. If so I'm in Castaic near Gorman(the grapevine)Hungry valley. Lots of trail riddin not much rock. Anyways never been rock crawlin. Been wrenching on my k5. Hopefully in another 3 to 4mos will be ready as far as drive train, suspension, winch. Would be nice to have an Old Timer. Sorry Old Hand (lol) around for the 1st time rock crawlin. My father is in Fresno maybe we could set up a meeting point and do some rock crawlin. Theres got be some around there with sequoias not so far from there if I remember correctly? Little bit of zeppelin and skynyrd would go perfect just before hittin the rocks
    Peace
    James

3. James

James 1/2 ton status

Hey chevy, No I'm not on drugs and don't do drugs just a few beers every now and then. Disregard my reply. I thought you were Burt4x4. Chalk it up too. Tooooo many damn hours on the COK5 message boards. I'm addicted I tell you. If I keep with the rate Im going at I'll be an Old Hand in couple of more hours. Well I better get off the boards today before COK5 banns me for life.
    Peace
    James