Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4x'n at the zoo?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by mudslinger97116, Oct 12, 2003.

1. mudslinger97116

mudslinger97116 1/2 ton status

4x\'n at the zoo?

went to the zoo on sat. they have a new ride there kinda like star wars at disney.the seats move all over whil you watch a movie screen. it starts out fast and hard 4x'n in a field then you hit the woods looking for dinosaurs slide down a cliff(you are tilted way foward at this point)about to fall off then you go over killer air time /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifa taridactal grabs ya and flies away.the ride is only 4mins. & cost $4 the first few minutes of 4x4'n was worth it to me way better then the ones in vegas i went on.great excuse to take the famly to the zoo /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

Re: 4x\'n at the zoo?

is this at the portland zoo? we've been thinking of taking the kids up there. usually go once a year.

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

tell us when and we can all get together for pizza and beer /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. mudslinger97116

mudslinger97116 1/2 ton status

yea it's across from the tiger where the old enterance used to be.they have a booth there for tickets to it,and the train i think.if you go let me know what you think /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif