Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

4xrick is a blackmailer and extortionist

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by tRustyK5, Apr 23, 2006.

1. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Just a heads up people...this is the sort of thing he stoops to in order to make a point, deal with conflict or when he wants to get his way.

The details are as follows.

1) Rick is a site admin at KrazyK5.com

2) A few CK5ers made some questionable comments on KrazyK5.com in percieved defense of the CK5 slagging there by a former CK5 member.

3) A picture of a CK5 member and his significant other was posted on KK5, and the pertinent CK5 member asked that it be removed.

4) Said member was told in no uncertain terms that the only way the picture would be taken down is if he made a public apology to KrazyK5.com here on CK5.

5) Apology made (under duress), picture removed, and then to add insult to injury rick comes here denying there was ever any coercion or blackmail.

6) Emails are posted showing that Rick is not only a blackmailing POS (POS would be my opinion) but also a poor liar.

Rene

2. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

And there you have it, folks. Can you say "owned"? :deal:

Just another example that proves it NEVER pays to mess with the Brotherhood.

3. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

What a punk to post pictures of his ole lady.

4. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

true some of us have guns too.

too much... (BranndonC)

edit: Too much? let me know paul, or bran hey congrats BTW

5. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

x a bazillion.

I have met (aka to trade/buy parts) 4xrick at least once, and never had a problem. But this is some pretty low rent poo-poo... :mad:

j

6. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

Definitely Owned!!! I looked on the forum over there, and hipi's sig says "banned from ck5 and proud of it...." Thats a little strange considering he begged to be let back on the boards here.:screwy: And just looking at some of the members names on there, i recognized 5 or 6 from here. Didnt "poohbair, mepr, gauder, and kennyw" post on here in the past? I also saw 'mountainexplorer" post the same story he posted on here about his family getting shot at. What happened, did we piss all of them off??
    -Harrison

7. readymix

readymix 3/4 ton status

Uh-Oh.....

Three MODS posted in a row. Kinda like a CK5 PWNED Gang Bang

8. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Huh. WTF happened there, Dave? I don't see anything wrong......:dunno:

9. tRustyK5

I belong to several sites as well as CK5, incluidng a couple of local sites. That is pretty common I think. I have nothing against KrazyK5.com, just the site admin there.

Rene

10. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

didn't mean for this to become a **** fest, but if someone starts spewing crap, i just cant allow it
    i am not so thing skinned that i give a **** if someone on the internet talks **** about me, but my girl is a different story, she dd nothing to deserve that, all i asked that the pic. was taken down, and i had to deal with that garbage
    just wasn't right IMHO

11. Loose Nut

Loose Nut Banned

well, its interesting that there banned, but they sure love the IRC channel. there in there every day.

its a ****ing forum, grow some balls and show some maturity. people become the bravest idiots ive ever seen when they are behind a moniter.

show some respect. these are possibly the same people that are going to be helping you get unstuck, lend you parts when you break down at events, or even hang out with your family.

Dont burn your bridges, theres no reason for it.

12. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

Yeah...thats just low. From looking at KrazyK5.com, hipi and some other members are spilling absolutle crap about ck5. Most of what hipi is saying is not even true. I dont think two K5 sites should be at this war thing, maybe a k5 and a bronco site, but after reading on there for a few minutes and seeing their attitude towards ck5, its mods, and members....i dont want to be affiliated with any of their members. Looking at their posts gives me a dirty grimy feeling...
    -Harrison

13. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

I was on there when i first started.

i later lost the link and just cant be bothered to type in the address, i guess it says it all.

well when timmay started playing the french horn and started hangging there he talked his trash but took it too far and joined the band again.

I guess what ever line there was there is not more :dunno:

i never really thought rick even gave two sh!ts about the site, never seemed to do anything on it and never up dated it.

it seemed to be more of a constantly open IM window between 3 or 4 guys than anything contributing

14. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

Yeah, their members say they hate ck5 because all we do is talk about wheeling but never wheel. Their photo gallery consists of about 20 total posts about wheeling trips with pics. That site is just a lame tiny insignifigant message board made up of low lifes who think they can screw anyone over and are rejects from here.
    -Harrison

15. tRustyK5

That's going a bit far. It's just a local site, and it's small. This thread wasn't started with any intention of slagging or ridiculing KrazyK5.com...so let's please keep that in mind. Nothing wrong with the site, or that some CK5ers also spend time there as well as here. If there is some trash talking there about CK5 who cares?

Start blackmailing one of our members here and then I care...which is what this thread is about. :deal:

Rene

16. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

Sorry...didnt mean to turn this thread into a bash fest, but i was angry after reading some of the lies on there. Anyways, let them do what they want....but ill gladly pay $25 a year to stay here...and never bother going over there.
    -Harrison

17. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

It's not about members here being members there also. I'm a member on PBB, so what. It is about Rick being an a**hole, which he is in my opinion.

18. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

Yup. Dale is too nice a guy to **** with. A raging homo...but nice nonetheless.:p:

19. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

loves the cock^

20. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester