Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

5.3 Vortec engine, 4L60E tranny, and NP246 t-case COMPLETE

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by 90blzr, Apr 19, 2004.

1. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

Can deliver in California or AZ. Possibly surrounding states also. Make a reasonable offer.

5.3 Vortec with about 35,000 miles on it. From a 2000 Chevy truck. Still attached to a 4L60E and NP246 t-case. ALL WIRING is in tact, I mean EVERYTHING, you wont need half of the wiring that he got with it. ALL computers, etc. ALL accessories (alternator, ac pump, power steering pump, manifolds, etc) This is as complete as complete can be. No leaks and as said EVERYTHING is there from top cover to oil pan and then some!

He is moving and needs to get it gone within the next month or so. Most of the other stuff is gone, but still have a few things.

$3500 obo takes it all or pm me with a reasonable offer on what you want. Would much rather sell all together though.

2. camok5

camok5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I might be interested in just the engine with the computer, If you decide to seperate send me a PM and price
    Thanks...