Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

5 degrees and dropping

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by COCHEV, Jan 5, 2005.

1. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

frickin cold one tonight. should be a fun day at work tomorrow. :cool: beats rain i guess.

2. mofugly13

mofugly13 1 ton bucket of rust Premium Member

Wow, that's awesome. I visited my brother in Bend, Or, over Thanksgiving, and it was something like 15 degrees one morning. Coldest I've ever been in. I wish it had gotten colder, just for sh!ts and grins, but then again, I don't have to ive in it.

Ha, after I posted this the first time, I read your location and, "Holy Frijoles" you're in Bend, too. My bro and his ol' lady live on Dodds Road, they raise Scottish Highlander cattle. He'll call and be like, "Dude, we got six inches of snow, and it's about 10 degrees out." I say "Awesome, dude!" And he says, "No, it's not 'Awesome'". Ha, ha, like I said, I don't live there, the extreme cold is a novelty to me. My GF always wants to go to the Mongolian BBQ when we visit. Are you in town? Your Army Surplus store is WAY better than anything we have here in SF. Take it easy, bro.:grin:

3. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

Brrrrr....and here I was complaining about 31 with a 22 degree windchill :grin: I want it to snow so badly here so I can take the pumpkin out to scare people with :haha: