Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

5 years later.......

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Can Can, Nov 6, 2004.

1. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

.......and after downing 3(or 4 /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif) Black Russians, I have finally hit 5000 posts. Why is my wife rolling her eyes during my milestone celebration? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Looks like a good excuse to pour another one, eh? /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

2. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

mmmm..pour 2. I love the Russians no matter what color they are /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Pour away my CK5 brother! I celebrated my 100th post in the same manner (I didn't realize at the time how much I'd post here. I think I'm well over 2000 now.)...in fact, my wife is out to the liquor store as I type to get me a bottle of my fav. whiskey! Is she cool or what! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Your such a post whore /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Kim: Slap Paul for being a post whore please.....

5. Can Can

Corey, (Kim here)
    Well I slapped Paul, but the funny thing is I think he liked it. Don't want to get him going so I went back to the 'ignoring tactic' - seems to be working /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Better yet, I think I'll just pour myself another Baileys... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

6. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Dont try and make creamsicle orange bailys with diet orange soda, it curdles it all yucky and it takes $5 to get someone to drink it

7. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Corey, (Kim here)
    Well I slapped Paul, but the funny thing is I think he liked it.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Well to tell You the truth, Paul always sounded like the type that liked to be slapped around by His Wife. Never the less You did the right thing /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
    [ QUOTE ]
    Don't want to get him going so I went back to the 'ignoring tactic' - seems to be working

[/ QUOTE ]
    Guess We all know whos in charge of the house now, dont We /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
    [ QUOTE ]
    Better yet, I think I'll just pour myself another Baileys...

[/ QUOTE ]
    After having to deal with His ass on a daily basis You deserve another /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    .......and after downing 3(or 4 ) Black Russians,

[/ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Better yet, I think I'll just pour myself another Baileys...

[/ QUOTE ]

All of this talk of alchohol gave me the idea to go get a beer. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I am drinking a Shiner Bock in dedication of Private Blazerguy, who should be wrapping up his tour of bootcamp in a week or two. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

9. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I am drinking a Shiner Bock in dedication of Private Blazerguy, who should be wrapping up his tour of bootcamp in a week or two. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Marine Corps right?

10. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Marine Corps right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

11. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Hey Kim, I think it's pretty dam cool that your into this stuff too /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif.
    I can't even get my wife to go wheelin with me. Maybe she could use a few Bailey's too.
    Anyway, I think you two need to divide up the posting.
    I don't think Paul really has hit 5000 yet so you should keep the drinks on ice for the real celibration soon to come.
    So how many posts have you done, you think?

12. Can Can

Dave,
    Well we just had a discussion as to how many posts out of the 5000 were mine /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Sometimes when I'm not lazy I actually sign in under my own username, CanmoretteK5 (very original!), and make a post. But honestly I would say that Paul has made most of the posts - especially since he seems to be on the computer 24/7.

I think I'll break out the bailey's anyway! Oh wait it's only 8:30am...but I guess that's what coffee's for! /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

13. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Black russians.... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gifNow thats what I need to have for breakfast.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

OK there was no vodka and I only had home made kaluah and I wanted a white russian and the only milk I had was lactose free so now I have a headache.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

SEE /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifbeing a MOD i would think you would have 20.000 /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

16. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

whats a black russian? coffee and vodka?

17. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

kaluah and vodka....Oh yeah I found a little bottle of vodka so I had a white russian for lunch, thanks for the idea Paul... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

18. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    OK, so he was 5 short and now has to start drinking all over again /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif.
    Sounds like a hangover tomorrow but WOW, 5000! You must have stong fingers.......hehehehe J/K.
    It really shows your support or that your just hooked bad /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif