Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

55, 56 or 57 truck body on Blazer frame

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Smitty, Nov 12, 2003.

1. Smitty

Smitty 1/2 ton status

Has anyone put a 55, 56 or 57 Chevy truck body on a Blazer frame? I've been thinking of doing this for quite a while and was hoping to find out about any problems I might run into in the process.

Smitty

2. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

3. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Good luck trying to get ahold of Maurice at ORU. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Whenever I send an e-mail to ORU for anything, their replies are short and ignorant. Makes you wonder why. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

4. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

Actually I sent him an e-mail about his and he responded fast and politely /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I'll see if I still have it and I'll get it to you /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Edit: Don't have it sorry Smitty, but shoot him an email and hopefully you have as good a luck as I did!

5. Smitty

Smitty 1/2 ton status

Thanks for the info. I'll try to get in touch with him today. Just want to make sure I'm not getting in to deep on this project.

Smitty