Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

56" springs

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by jekbrown, May 13, 2006.

1. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Abandoning the idea of going to 64s in the rear... I want more axle relocation and I don't really feel like messing with the front hangers. lol! Anyway, if you have a set of 56s, let me know. The only condition issue I'm concerned with is the main leaf in the pack. If it is crack / piting-free, I want 'em. Surface rust /mud / grime / poop is fine, I can clean stuff up purdy good. Lemme know what ya have!

j

2. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I have a couple sets in the tri-cities in excellent condition. $25/pair if you pick them up. I could probably get a set up to Seattle after memorial day weekend and be a couple hours less driving for you that way too.

3. jekbrown

coolio. Busy as heck right now though, not sure how much driving around the state I'll be doing. :crazy: Hmmmm... prolly a lot more guys running back and forth between Seattle and Portland... better to have them there.

If you have 2 sets with good main leafs, I'll take 'em both. :thumb:

j

4. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

One set I know is in Excellent and rust free condition, the other set is gonna take a closer inspection though. But I'll save them for you.

5. jekbrown

awesome, thanks man. When they are pre-deployed to the Seattle area, lemme know so I can arrange pick up or something. :thumb:

j