Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

5hp, 60 gallon, 220v Industrial air compressor for sale/trade

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Topdown, Jan 26, 2004.

1. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

Well, it appears that its time to sell my Jewel. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I am strapped for cash and need to sell/trade my compressor to a good CK5 home. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

So... its a 220v, 5hp, 200psi, 60 gallon upright (standing) industrial Sanborn (before they got bought by Coleman)

I need to get $400.00 out of it or if your looking to trade something, let me know and we may be able to strike a deal. The compressor works like a dream...

I am not willing to ship this, so if you want it, I will give you directions /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

-Ryan

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

You shouldn't drink...? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

3. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

if i had my tax return already i would be all over that but i am guessing it is going to be a few weeks before i get it back /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif what kinda stuff you lookin for ?

4. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

Mostly cash... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif but I could do with aluminum wheels w/tires, a 2.5" TC lift for a 78 burb... make an offer, the worst I will do is say ... "Hmm... dont need that."

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

well there is nothing on that list that i have but if it isnt gone yet when i get my tax return i will be taking it for sure I really need a good compressor.

6. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

I've got some really cool ralleys... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

Nice... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

I can hook you up with diapers for your kid for life..heh heh heh...Never have to buy one again...lol /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

rofl /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    I can hook you up with diapers for your kid for life..heh heh heh...Never have to buy one again...lol

[/ QUOTE ] That might be worth it Ryan, then Shane can give me the commpressor... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

Just don't let Shane wire it for you...The you won't need the diapers for all the SH!T you'll have to take. lol

12. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

13. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

14. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

What can I say besides...well f*k...oops...sorry...looks like I owe you.. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

you could buy my compressor thats already wired for 220 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Hey, if you can't tell that my avaitar says it all about me, you deserve the havoc I may wreak upon you! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Actually, if 'fumes will let me, I'll bring it to work to find out whats wrong with it. I can even wire it up with the CORRECT 220 cord, not some stinkin' DRYER cord! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Might have to take you up on your offer, my neighbor didn't have a clue as to what was wrong with it... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif