Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

6.2 Diesel Core

Discussion in '1982-Present GM Diesel' started by eclipse, Jan 27, 2005.

1. eclipse

eclipse 1/2 ton status

I have an 84 C20 with a toast 6.2 diesel. I bought it from a friends construction company and I was told it had low miles on the rebuild when some guys drove it across the state and ran it out of oil. As far as I know it doesn't run, I"m not sure if its rebuildable. Its still currently in the truck (need motivation to pull it) But I'd imagine all the parts are good, injectors, pump and etc. I would really like to get rid of the entire engine because I am either doing a bigblock swap (or if ever possible a cummins) If anyone in the Eastern Washington area is interested.

2. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I'd get it out of your way and even pull it for free. But I can only offer to trade parts if you wanted something out of it.

3. eclipse

eclipse 1/2 ton status

Really... awesome! I've been dreading pulling that 6.2. Through it shouldn't be tough, the front clip is off the truck and its out of a 2wd so its low to the ground. Soon as I get rid of that 6.2 I can start my 2wd to 4wd conversion. Anywho, what kind of parts do you have to offer for trade?

4. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I'll send you a PM... But I've posted some motors for sale, some 36" tires, tons of misc stuff. Might be easier to tell me what you have for a truck and what you might be looking for :grin: