Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

6,2 Glow-plug schematick's

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Espen88k5, Jul 3, 2000.

1. Espen88k5

Espen88k5 1/2 ton status

6,2 Glow-plug schematick\'s

I told a guy I met on a dieselboard he could get the schematick covering the 6,2 glowplugg with regulator from CK5. Does anyone have them, and could you scan them for us?
    Thanks in advance.

<font color=blue>Espen88k5</font color=blue>

2. Espen88k5

Espen88k5 1/2 ton status

Re: 6,2 Glow-plug schematick\'s

This is what I got myself from Haynes:Shut I'l just answer my own post then.[​IMG]

3. Espen88k5

Espen88k5 1/2 ton status

Brought to us by the god people of Haynes. So you will know what to ask for at the bookstore.
    [​IMG]

4. Rayxxxx

Rayxxxx Newbie

Hi Espen: This may sound silly - but I have found the glowplug relay and a temp sensor - but can not for the life of me find the controller. I have an 83 Van - C20 - 3/4ton - G series. Half of the engine is in the front and the other half is in the cab. The air cleaner covers the major part of the engine. Is the controller under the body of the van? The glow plugs have quit working entirely now and so should be much easier to find. There are 6 circular pins going to the temp sensor. But everything is covered and makes it hard to trace the wiring.

Just found two of the glowplugs bad. Haven't replaced them as yet but will try to finish the job tonight.

5. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Espen...what year are you looking for? They cahnged things around thru the years. Tell ya what...if you give me your complete mailing address i have a spare 88 GMC factory manual that i will send you....sound good?

Doug Wright

1979 K5
    1976 K5 Chalet
    1972 K10 Suburban