Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

6 & 8 lug wheels (Bling) and lots of other stuff

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by SCJimmy, Apr 26, 2004.

1. SCJimmy

SCJimmy 1/2 ton status

Setting up my Fab area in the garage, so this stuff needs to find a new home... Shipping would be from 29681.

Wheels:
    On the left in photo: Four 15x10 6lug Pacer Magnum Ultras. Includes lug nuts, locks, center caps. Dirty but in good shape. Went 1 ton, and no longer need. $295 Prefer local pickup. Ride extra

On the right in photo: Six 15x10 8lug Series 64 Chrome Trackers. Excellent shape. Very clean, only 400 miles on them. Got rid of my A/T tires, and decided to go with Rockcrawler rims. (Could not bring myself to tear them up wheeling) Wheels only, no nuts or center caps. $280 for set of six. Prefer local pickup. Ride extra <font color="red"> SOLD </font>

[​IMG]

Pair of Bully truck steps. $25 + ride
    [​IMG]

Plug style lawn aerator. Agri-fab 40" model. Has 1-7/8 coupler welded to the tongue for pulling behind atv. Used 4 times. Sold atv, so I don't need. $50 Prefer local pickup <font color="red"> SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD ]</font>

[imagehttp://coloradok5.com/photos/data/500/12473DSC00827-med.JPG[/image]

30 spline 10 bolt front axle. 3.42 ratio. New Warn premium hubs, Moog tie rod, Moog drag link, 4" steering arm and Perfect Circle ball joints. No calipers. Axle was rebuilt shortly before I went 1 ton. $200 or BRO

Pair D60 spring plates $30 + ride <font color="red"> SOLD SOLD SOLD </font>
    Complete new set of GM body molding including molded corners and hardware. Ordered from LMC, don't need now. $80 + ride

[​IMG]

2wd pittman arm $20 + ride

Pair of Rough Country 4" front lift springs. Almost new. Went to Tuff Countrys. $100 + ride <font color="red"> SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD </font>

Front/rear DS from '89 k5. Good for spares. $20 + ride

Speaker boxes MTX Blue thunder 10" three way. Show age, but work. $25 + ride.

[​IMG]

2. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Man I need a set of rims but timing all wrong! Those 6 luggers would look sweet on the truck I am putting together for a Possible DD. Even have a bead on a nice set of 33's and I would be driving not far from you in the next week or so. No cash for a month or two for that sort of stuff unless my other truck sells. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

3. marine_enlisted

marine_enlisted 1/2 ton status

Could you get me a better pic of the 8 bolt wheel? I think you have what I have been looking for but I cant really tell with the glare, the bling is nearly too much! Also do you know what the backspacing is on them? You can probably consider them sold, I just need a clearer pic please. Thanks.

Also if the D60 spring plates are factory with the sway bar mounts Dibs on them too!

4. SCJimmy

SCJimmy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Could you get me a better pic of the 8 bolt wheel? I think you have what I have been looking for but I cant really tell with the glare, the bling is nearly too much! Also do you know what the backspacing is on them? You can probably consider them sold, I just need a clearer pic please. Thanks.

Also if the D60 spring plates are factory with the sway bar mounts Dibs on them too!

[/ QUOTE ]

The spring plates are factory, I'll get better pics of both the wheels and the spring plates, and post it up tomorrow. Backspacing on the wheels is 4.25" /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. funkycold

funkycold 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Pair of Bully truck steps. $25 + ride
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

How much for shipping to my work, zip 90630?

[ QUOTE ]

2wd pittman arm $20 + ride

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this the same arm that would work for crossover steering? Shipping to the same as above?

6. woody9

woody9 1/2 ton status

sent PM....

7. SCJimmy

SCJimmy 1/2 ton status

Here you go Dirty Steve

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PM me and let me know...
    Byron