Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

6" front springs/2" rear

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by BigOrange90Jimmy, Sep 16, 2002.

1. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

6\" front springs/2\" rear

I need 6" front springs and 2" rears. Need them after I sell my 8" kit. Let me know what you have.

2. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

Re: 6\" front springs/2\" rear

I'll trade you my 4" for your 8"! "If you Get To That Point" /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. BigOrange90Jimmy

I'd almost consider that. I'm trying to figure out what lift I need to fit 40's. I know it's somewhere in the 4-6" range, but I'm not sure how much of the fender I want to whack off. The 8" kit is just to stiff for me. Depending on where the current deal with the 8" kit goes, what size lift I want, and what kind of kit you have, I just might take you up on that.

4. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

I've really only got the front springs, they have numbers on them that I haven't cross refrenced yet and I also have some 4" rear blocks somewhere in the garage, but other than that, I went to a D60 and the 4" steering arm went with the D44... I can reserch the numbers if you want and find the blocks in the garage(went with Borrago shackle flip in rear)... Just let me know! I was going to extend my shackles and add a zero rate to end up with a 6" lift with 4" arch!!! Better articulation that way, but the truck is really looking to be a mud truck anyways, so 8" wouldn't be bad! You could still sell the rears and make some money from it too, like I said, just let me know, Later /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

5. BigOrange90Jimmy

Well both of us are just gonna have to wait it out. My truck is gonna be sitting on jackstands for a while, so I'll have plenty of time to get the problems worked out. I'll keep you posted though.