Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

6 Inch Lift??????

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by AK-5GUY, Dec 8, 2002.

1. AK-5GUY

AK-5GUY Registered Member

I have an 87 K5 and want to put on a 6 inch suspension lift sometime soon. It will be my daily driver. Do any relatively inexpensive, but flexy lifts come to mind? What would you recommend rear blocks or springs? Also, what other modifications would I have to do to my Blazer with a 6 inch lift? Brake lines...driveshaft lengthening...t-case lowering??? Bascially, I want a good, inexpensive lift, that wont require too many other modifications to my truck to install. Thanks alot. Harrison

2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Tuff country EZ ride 6" front springs, Echobit flip with 57" F150 leafs in the back. Flex city! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif </font color>

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'm running 6" Superlift "softrides" springs up front, with 4" blocks and 2" add-a-leafs in the rear. It rides good, and was under $500.00 including the extened break lines, raised steering arm, and shocks. It's a good way to go till you can save up for a better system for the rear like Springer Suspension

4. blazen_md

blazen_md 1/2 ton status

I have the same a Z3PR and I love it!!