Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

6 inch sus lift for 87 K5

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by unicknn, Jul 6, 2002.

1. unicknn

unicknn 1/2 ton status

I recently bought an 87 Chevy Blazer K5. Im really happe because Ive been wanting one for years. Now its time for me to fix her up. Right now Im looking for a 6inch lift for her. Im going to use this truck offroad so I need a really durable lift. It will be used mostly on the road because for noow its my only truck. Im interested in a good rock crawling lift. If anyone can help me out LMK.

Nick
    87 chevy blazer k5

2. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

well personally ..if its the ONLY vehicle you have to drive..i wouldnt be rock crawling with it ever! at least till you get a backup! lol but congrats on your k5!!

Bryan

3. unicknn

unicknn 1/2 ton status

Well im not going to be doing anythign really hard. Just litle stuff for fun. Mostly just easy trail rides.

4. XHitman396

XHitman396 1/2 ton status

Ive heard that before, then BOOM, they're peddling their 10 speed to work /forums/images/icons/grin.gif im gettn roughcountry for my 87, but thaz cuz its cheapest /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif good luck

Brett

5. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

first off, congrats on the purchase and welcome to the best dang blazer site ever!! from what i have seen over the years, there isn't alot of differece from company to company. I prefer EZ rides for the front. alot of guys are using shackle flips and 2" springs on the rear. I am planning on doing the shackle flip on mine soon. I would stay away from using blocks at all.