Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

6 lug front parts

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by jac6695, May 17, 2004.

1. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

Anyone near Denver have spindle out parts for D44/10bolt. My neighbor needs all the parts to replace his. He let the wheel bearings go bad and ruined the spindle and wheel bearing hub. Let me know whatcha got. (BTW, very poor family, hoping some one can give the stuff to them).

I was telling Toby earlier I have probably thrown more 6 lug fronts away than I can count on one hand in the last 10 years.

2. ktedesco

ktedesco 1/2 ton status

James, How soon does he need the parts. Is it for the Blazer sitting across the street from your place? I remember seeing it. I am going to be removing my 6 lug 10b in the next few weeks (possibly sooner). I will be able to give him everything that will not transfer over to my 8 lug d44.

PS. The tires look great on the back of my K5

3. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

Its been sitting there for a few weeks. I told him I would ask around, so no hurry. That would be great if you have extra parts you don't want.

Glad you like the tires! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. ktedesco

ktedesco 1/2 ton status

I will keep you informed on the progress of my front swap. I will give him whatever parts I don't need. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Kevin,

Hury up and get the poor guy some parts. Then I can get my other two tires as well and get my burb lifted. My wifes prety excitede when I put on of the tires/wheels next to her Burb. Time to push forward.

6. LucasJ03

LucasJ03 1/2 ton status

I have a complete dana 44 from my 72 K5 I would sell you cheap if you come get it. I'm in Ft. Collins. PM or email me if your intersted. LucasJ03@msn.com

Lucas