Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

6" Rear Blocks

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by BurbLover, Apr 24, 2004.

1. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

6\" Rear Blocks

Need 6" rear blocks for my 89 Burb. U-bolts a plus, but not required. Thanks.

2. ktedesco

ktedesco 1/2 ton status

Re: 6\" Rear Blocks

Wow Mark, Going alittle more extreme with the Burb? I take it the 4" with 33's idea is out the window! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Actually, due to the saggy butt thing, a 6" block in the rear & 4" up front is level. It actually has a 2" block in it right now. SInce I can't put in 2 blocks, I need to put one large one in. I was gonna go witht he 2" block and 4" springs that I have in the garage. I just forgot that the springs are 52" & my wifes 89 Burb has 56". So, 6" blocks ar echeaper than springs at the moment.

4. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Mark, I just won a pair of Superlift 5.5" blocks on eBay for $42 without u-bolts. I believe 5.5" is the tallest of all the manufacturers. I just missed out on a previous auction last week for the same sized blocks and they sold for $26 a pair. Type in "superlift" in the search box on eBay and watch for a pair. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Thanks. I don't use ebay much as the only times I've tried, I am always outbid at the last minute. I guess I can give it another shot. Thanks Wes.

6. CaveBlazin

CaveBlazin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I have some 6" blocks for the rear.. As soon as I get the flip kit (about 2 weeks) I'll give you mine plus shipping LOL. Let me know

7. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Sold. Just let me know what shipping to 80925 will be. I can get you a MO set once you are ready. Thanks. My wife will be happy. Then I can lift her Burb!!

8. CaveBlazin

CaveBlazin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Sounds good I just refinished them thinking it would look good on my new rear and man was I totally wrong about that. I just dont like the look of blocks anymore but it should work fine for you. Does the burb have 10 or 14 bolt? I have some 14 bolt ubolts I throw in for an extra 15$ that go with the blocks.. Let me know either way. Thanks,
    Spence

9. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

It's for a 10B. I actually have u-bolts, so I won't need them. Thanks anyway. BTW, is the block for 14B or 10B?