Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

6" TC EZ rides?

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by MNorby, Sep 26, 2002.

1. MNorby

MNorby 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

6\" TC EZ rides?

Looking on the offroaddesign.com page at the tuff country lifts kits. I see the 6" but it looks to be labelled as the HD kit. I am looking for som soft EZ rides 6" front springs and/or rear blocks till I get the 57"ers complteted. Do you have prices on those items? Thank you /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

2. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

Re: 6\" TC EZ rides?

6" front ezride kit is $235, that's springs and ubolts for 1/2 and 3/4T. D60 ubolts are sold separate.
    We could look at doing a front and rear with the block if you want and it would be based off of the mail order price in TCI's ad, but we'd need to know if you're doing the block and add a leaf, just the block in the rear, etc.

3. MNorby

MNorby 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I think I'd get the 6" block for the rear. I already have a set of add-a-leaf and hate them. That way I can get the 6" running then save up some more cash and do the F-150 springs out back the next month or 2.

4. 4x4k20

4x4k20 1/2 ton status

i am looking into to getting the 6 inch tci ezride for my 79 k20 complete spring lift kit i need everything i am putting a dana 60 up front and i will need a steering lift block also who would be able to give me price on this? i talked with tci about 3 years ago when i was looking for a 4 inch lift they had a good price but the shipping would run about 300 is it still that high ? i thought thats was way to much to pay for shipping so i didnt buy from them. would i get a better deal from ord?

5. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

Shipping to GA is going to be expensive, but not $300.00 for a set of springs.
    Probably the best thing to do is give us a call and we can go over the shipping and all the parts you'll need.
    970-945-7777