Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

6" TTB F-150/Bronco lift kit

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by thezentree, Nov 4, 2004.

1. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

6\" TTB F-150/Bronco lift kit

first of all, shut up, im selling this for a friend (he's getting a jeep, which is easily better than that damn furd, thank god hes gettin his sh!t straight..). and yes, i am aware that this is a chevy forum, but im postin this left right and sideways so he can get rid of it and buy a useful vehicle... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

anyway, down to bidness:

its a 6" rough country kit, includes everything (brake lines, sway bar drops, etc). im not sure, might not include the u-bolts for the rear springs, but those arent exactly hard to find. anyway, this will fit a TTB 1/2 ton ford, like a bronco or F-150, and im not positive, but i think it might fit TTB F-250s as well (if someone knows for sure, feel free to correct me).

anyway, he wants $250 for the whole deal. PM me here with questions and ill call him and find out, cause i cant remember his email address right now.

2. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Re: 6\" TTB F-150/Bronco lift kit

Hey man hold that, I need to get a holt of my buddy at VMI and see if he wants this...

3. thezentree

can do, yall are first in line so far anyway /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Is it blocks or springs in the rear? He wants a few more details, I dunno..

5. thezentree

its blocks. im actually at my friend's house for the night, when he gets up in the morning ill see if i cant get some more details out of him.

i know it comes with the 6" front springs, radius arm and i-beam drop brackets, shocks, blocks, and add-a-leaves. im not sure if hes gonna throw the drop pitman arm in, ill ask tomorrow, but chances are no.

edit: drop pitman arm IS included, along with sway bar and extended brake lines