Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

60-66 websites?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by rcurrier44, Oct 4, 2004.

1. rcurrier44

rcurrier44 1/2 ton status

Anyone know of a good website for 60-66 chevy/gmc trucks? I have seen several that have good information...but none that have an interactive format like CK5. I have finaly started my 61 project so I am mostly interested in tech but would also like to buy/sell parts. Thanks for any help.

ROB

2. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

INLINER'S.ORG has a bulletin board with a forum for 60-66 trucks. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. smokkey1

smokkey1 1/2 ton status

4. rcurrier44

I didn't see the forum for the 60-66 trucks in the I6 website...but there is alot of good info on that site geared for these trucks anyway.

Ah a 60-66 forum hidden in a 67-72 site...looks like a good one.

Thanks guys, I haven't seen eather one of these till now. Its amazing how much info is out there on the net that doesn't come up when you do normal searches. I was using the net for 2 years before I found CK5 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

Doh! /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif I could have sworn they had a forum for those trucks. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Sorry.

6. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

Might have been mentioned already,but I thought there was a website for old chevy trucks called "Stovebolt" or something like that--might try google search on the word Stovebolt,and you should see it--sorry I cant remember the exact name,or if they deal with 60-66 trucks or not. I found CK5 on a google search last year--best site on the web if you ask me--! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I think the 60-66 trucks are the best looking of all GM trucks,with the exception of the 55-59 models ,I had a 56 and still regret selling it.The 67-72 trucks are quite handsome too--actually all GM trucks have a lot of style--the only ones I dont care for the looks of are the newer late 90's and 2000's--some are downright homely!. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

7. rcurrier44