Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

63 Inchers Pick And Pull Fairfield Ca

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by willymonster, Apr 4, 2006.

1. willymonster

willymonster 1/2 ton status

i know some of you guys are from the bay area , some closer to fairfield then me im in martinez . how often have you guys seen 63inchers in their yard ? i need some but hate to go up there if theyre not going to be there:laugh:

2. bnate

bnate 1/2 ton status

Willymon,

I'm in Antioch and travel all around the Northern CA for my job. Let me know if you need me to look for U.

3. willymonster

ya if ya dont mind that would be great let me know if ya see some . thanks always pays to have another set of eyes:D

4. bnate

bnate 1/2 ton status

U try Santa Clara truck?

5. willymonster

no , id rather go to fairfield but i might have to check santa clara . i havent started a hard core search yet kinda waiting for this damn rain to let up , i dont have a garage its killing me :mad: so many projects so little dry weather !!!

6. bnate

bnate 1/2 ton status

Totally with you. Have the doors off, front end, redoing the ARB lines and the OBA plumbing....everytime I go outside it starts to drizzle and then rain. I will be near Fairfield on Friday. Let you know whatzzup.

7. bnate

bnate 1/2 ton status

Found 1 pair on a '88 Chevy pickup. Not too shabby lookin'. Sorry, forgot to ask how much they want. Sure you can call them for quote 707.838.4646

It's up on rims surrounded by quite a bit of water,though. It's located in the Trucks and Vans section. Next row are the GM cars. It's located 4 spots in from the isle. The truck is brown with shell, front end missing. Back driver's quarter has info written on it as a "88 Chev" and such.

See attached. X marks the spot....approx.

Good luck.

PicknPull_map.jpg

8. PsychoticDeadGuy

PsychoticDeadGuy 1/2 ton status

Fairfield is out. I pulled the only set a couple days ago. If I find some I am definatly gonna pull them off. If you want I would get them and hold on to the m for you. The Yota guys buy these things all the time for whatever you ask for them.

9. bnate

bnate 1/2 ton status

So am I insane? Did I dream it? Can't measure with a tape measure if my life depended upon it? :haha: