Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

63" spring eye bushings

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by TruckNutzDude, Aug 4, 2004.

1. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

63\" spring eye bushings

I ordered a set of bushing or my K5 a few months ago and just got around to installing my new springs. I asked for the bushings for an '89 1/2 ton 2wd but it seems like I got stock bushings for a K5. I used them anyways to set up my new springs... so the bushings are junk. Can you give me a part number so I can order some 1-3/4" (maybe the metric 1.7" ones /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif) spring eye bushings for my 63's?

Also, do you carry ring gear spacers for a Dana 60? I ordered all my gears and setup kits from you but ran out of money for a front locker /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

Re: 63\" spring eye bushings

You actually need kind of a hybrid kit, we'll need to get you the IFS size (1.7 ish) for the springs and then a shackle bushing set to match your shackles. It's not a problem, we just don't have a specific part # for it.

D60 ring spacer $55.00.

When you're getting down about your truck, just remember, there are people out there that have jeeps so it could always be worse.

3. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

Re: 63\" spring eye bushings

Thanks for the reply. I got a ring gear spacer from Sled Dog for $10 and the bushings from a local 4x4 shop. I switched to a longer rear shackle so my spring eye bushing from my 52's fit right in. I'll be looking your way when I need custom bushings for my next spring upgrade though (57's up front /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif)