Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

650 yamaha

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by clutch in oregon, Jul 31, 2004.

1. clutch in oregon

clutch in oregon Registered Member

have a 650 street bike...really nice pretty fast. great womens or beginner bike. lotta chrome. running now will need a battery soon. any offer considered, also would take trades, I can deliver or meet some where... ect. of course nothing like the east coast or anything... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2. 1977jimmything

1977jimmything Registered Member

Year, Model, mileage, ect

thanx

3. clutch in oregon

clutch in oregon Registered Member

its a 82? it has a fresh ring job performed by my grandpa and myself... cylenders bored , pistons new. excellent compresion. unsure about the bottom ends mileage., looks really clean. we did the top last year. brand new tires. i rode this bike about 5 months, went to jail and lost my license. ( not on the bike ) now ive had it parked in my shop for whole year. ( seriously ) has 4 cylenders 4 carbs. looks like it could s t and get.

4. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

I hate that you posted this... my better half hates it even more /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

send me some pics and lets talk, seriously. rogue@beaverbelievers.com
    360 772 0265