Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

67-72 2wd auto trans crossmember and column

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by R72K5, Mar 18, 2004.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

anyone got one ? how much or trade me for ? also gonna need an auto trans steering column, dont need steering wheel,

i have a 4 speed column from a 67 that i dont need, also going to have another from a 68 soon,

and gonna have tons of 4 speed top loader related parts too for same trucks and including entire 465 tranny and a couple floor center pans with handle boots and rings and entire longbed driveshaft with 1330? 3/4 ton joints and carrier bearing setup, etc

alos a good flywheel for any two piece RMS v8 or 6 cyl engine other than sbc400's and 454's

thanks

2. 85army tank

85army tank 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifI have a colum from a 72 4x4 K5.I am not sure if they are diffrent then 2wd but i have a picture of it if you want to see.Not a great pic but i can email it to you.It is not in the cleanest shape it has been sitting for about 10 years.i am getting ready to send this truck to the crusher as soon as my back yard dries up a bit. I all so have some other stuff for this same truck if you are looking for any thing pm me an offer. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

3. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

yep blazers pickups panels burbs all same, even 40-60 series too will work but none auto trans hehe

what you think is fair for it ? mail to 62656 ?

doesnt matter if is not clean, im sure that its cleaner than the truck it is going into, lol

thanks

4. 85army tank

85army tank 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifi just sent you a pic of it pm or email me if still interested. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

5. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

im interested no matter what, as long as it will take a steerign wheel and has the shift handle on it and will take a trans shift rod

it can be pink for all i care lol

whats mail to 62656 ? when i find out thebn ill offer on it

thanks