Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

67 - 72 Burb - 2wd or 4wd

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by Topdown, Jul 15, 2003.

1. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

just looking to see what folks have... once I swap axles and get a paint job my /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif will be "done" so I want a new project lined up.

So, anyone got a 2 or 4 wheel drive burb they arent terribly fond of? I promise to take good care of it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

A buddy of mine (Dave at DC Trucks) has a three door that is a little rough, but sounds like it is mostly there. He is in Orchards across from the Dairy Queen on 4th Plain. He told me he wants $800. He makes his living selling 67-72 parts. Good luck. T-roy

3. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

I know him too /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif bought my doors from him just before he moved into that new shop. I havent been by there in a while, I only live a few miles away I should stop in and see what he's got.

Thanks!

-Ryan

4. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

Tell him that I sent you, maybe he'll give me deal on some wheels that I really want... /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

5. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif