Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

'69-'72 Blazer Tub - What is it worth and does anyone want to make an offer

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Dune_Goon, Mar 10, 2002.

1. Dune_Goon

Dune_Goon Registered Member

\'69-\'72 Blazer Tub - What is it worth and does anyone want to make an offer

I know of a Blazer/Jimmy tub and chassis. All I want is the chassis and will sell the tub. I am trying to figure out how much the tub is worth. Here are the specs -

The tub is almost perfectly straight and has a few minor dings, nothing major.
    It needs a set of rocker panels (rusted out) but the floor boards seem clean and rust free.
    Also has a 3"x3" round patch on passenger side which was bondo-ed over and bondo is peeling up.
    Tub comes with windsheild, dash and glove box door.

I am located in Solvang, CA 93463 and you must be able to pick up. Any replies or offers are greatly appreciated. Email - addicted2dunes@hotmail.com

2. Crushergmc

Crushergmc 1/2 ton status

Re: \'69-\'72 Blazer Tub - What is it worth and does anyone want to make an offer

$500 sounds reasonable, without seeing it.

3. bouncytruck

bouncytruck 1/2 ton status

Re: \'69-\'72 Blazer Tub - What is it worth and does anyone want to make an o

YOu might also post over on the 67-72chevytruck.com board. Someone might want this for a 2wd.

4. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

Re: \'69-\'72 Blazer Tub - What is it worth and does anyone want to make an o

well if the price is right ill be more than happy to come pick it up...I am in stockton so about 5 hours north...