Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

69-72 lower alt bracket, engne mounts, iron starter nose

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by R72K5, Mar 16, 2004.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

need 69-72 style cast iron alternator bracket that cradles the bottom of the alternator on 69-72 trucks with 350 327 307 engines. anyone got one laying around for sale/trade ? it is the bracket that attaches to very front end of driver side cylinder head with two bolts, i had a bunch of these and i just tossed everything including these and ram horn manifolds for these trucks in scrap, gone

i also need a pair of good useable rubber engine mounts 63-72 style,

and a cast iron starter nose cone(were used with 72 and older 3 and 4 speed manual transmissions only)

i just had a bunch of of all these parts including brand new oens and i just tossed them all too. damn, figures..

thanks

2. J.Lance

J.Lance 1/2 ton status

If you still have that 250 c.i. power steering setup, could probably round up these parts for you. Let me know. Thanks.

Jason

3. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

looks like the pump got scrapped last week /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif didnt even realize it til yesterday while was emailing to you. cant believe that happened,. damn

but i still have the big engine mounted bracket and the bottom brace bracket from pump to top of alternator

hoses and main pump mounted bracket went with the pump /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

4. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

also gonna have to flat bracket that bolts ot side of engine block with two bolts and has the clutch Z bar pivot ballstud on it, used 72 and older years 283 307 327 350 engines, i just had a couple and tossed them with everything and now need one, damn,.

thanks