Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

'69-'73 K5 Advice

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by pbesing, Apr 3, 2004.

1. pbesing

pbesing Newbie

\'69-\'73 K5 Advice

Hello, I am looking for a 69-73 K5. Is there any place other than Ebay that I should be looking? Our local area doesn't have any available. Also, I've seen a considerable range in price. How much should a good running, solid but not show quality K5 run?

Thanks for the input!

2. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

Re: \'69-\'73 K5 Advice

whats your local area? there are a bunch on here for sale. check the for sale forums.
    Grant

3. bshewmaker

bshewmaker Registered Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Is there any place other than Ebay that I should be looking?

[/ QUOTE ] Get out and drive the gravel, look behind barns, in barns. Just pick your places so you wont get shot [ QUOTE ]
    Also, I've seen a considerable range in price. How much should a good running, solid but not show quality K5 run?

[/ QUOTE ] That is a loaded question. If you feel it is a good deal, buy it. If you feel like its not, but you have the cash, buy it then lie to everyone and tell them how good a deal it was /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

4. bouncytruck

bouncytruck 1/2 ton status

Lots of Blazers listed here - http://www.collectorcartraderonline.com/

We could help you better if we had a clue where you were located. Please fill out your profile...

Also, First Generation Blazers were from '69-72, Second Gen full convertables were from '73-75. There is big difference in the body styles.