Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

69 Blazer on Ebay... Nice!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by landsmasher, Dec 2, 2003.

1. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Check out this 69 on Ebay...

Ebay

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

damn that is a sweet blazer /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

holy snikies, that thing is sweet /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

ugh, kinda ugly. I like 1st gens wheel wells, and thats about it. The hoods/tops and stuff on em arent so sexy imo... and that baby blue color is meh too. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

j

5. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Bah! Whatever Jekbrown! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. jekbrown

lol!!! seriously, baby blue and white? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

j

7. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Nice museum piece. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

I'd have it modded so fast no one would recognize it.

I hate stock............. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    ugh, kinda ugly. I like 1st gens wheel wells, and thats about it. The hoods/tops and stuff on em arent so sexy imo... and that baby blue color is meh too. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Sorry it's not a trashed, beat, worn out beater,wheeler. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif You don't like anything nice really do you? I bet your favorite trim pack is a Scottsdale.

Very nice first gen, I'd take it in a heartbeat and put a lift with some nice wheels and tires and DD that thing. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Nice museum piece.

I'd have it modded so fast no one would recognize it.

I hate stock.............

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. landsmasher

I'd use it to tow the trail rig around... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

11. jekbrown

[ QUOTE ]
    Sorry it's not a trashed, beat, worn out beater,wheeler. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif You don't like anything nice really do you? I bet your favorite trim pack is a Scottsdale.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh brother. I like trucks that work for more than just cruising to the mall. EXCUSE THE HELL OUT OF ME. "looking nice" is what you do for family photos and crap, I want a rig that kicks azz. if you want bling, thats fine, see ya in the Fast and the Furious 3... maybe if ur lucky vin desiel will let you drive his ricer. are you sure you didnt mean to go to this site instead of ck5?

AFA "trim packs" go, i don't have a favorite... cause trim doesnt do chit but look bling. My rig came "fully loaded" with all the bling trim pax (whatever its called), power everything, AC etc etc... slowly but surely all that useless junk is comin off. In the end, all it really does is get in the way or lower reliability anyway. if all I cared about was bling and being super cozy in my ride, I'd drive a lowered Escalade on 24" rims. maybe ur idea of what a truck should be is more like this...

[​IMG]

in any case, i dont like bling and thats my opinion... anyone and everyone can/will/should/might/oughta have a differing opinion and thats fine.

j

12. rjfguitar

umm no, sorry I don't prefer a tahoe full of funky white boys. You crack me up jek,you might as well drive a 50's truck or something with power nothing and the funniest thing is you would probably be as happy as could be doing it. The fast in the furious is gay and there is nothing more gay and that I hate than ricer imports. I'm sorry but I like nice trucks with some chrome, a decent paint job, and even some powered windows /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif, heck you want to get rid of your stuff, why don't we trade doors, I'd love to have power windows and locks in my K5. I like trail trucks too. I will admit not as much as the trucks below but I would love to have a K5 or something to make a trail truck but I can't afford a truck like one of these and a wheeler so here I am settled for 2 in 1 with the K5.Here are 2 trucks I would love to drive daily AND WHEEL a little.[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. jekbrown

[ QUOTE ]
    umm no, sorry I don't prefer a tahoe full of funky white boys. You crack me up jek,you might as well drive a 50's truck or something with power nothing and the funniest thing is you would probably be as happy as could be doing it.

[/ QUOTE ]

nuttin wrong with old trucks. Powered windows/doors do nuttin for me. If you're doors are black, and you wanna trade I'm all for it, you can have em. I want manual everything on my rig. Only thing on the options list that should have the word "power" in it is power steering. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I have a set of tube doors that I like to swap on/off... manual windows/locks just makes stuff like that easier. No junk to plug/unplug, no jumble of wiring laying around the floor of my rig, no motors going belly up etc, just doors that work and are super easy to swap.

[ QUOTE ]
    The fast in the furious is gay and there is nothing more gay and that I hate than ricer imports.

[/ QUOTE ]

we agree here.. the reason I think they are gay though is because they have all kinds of accessories and junk that have nothing to do with speed on them. 6" exhaust pipes, huge wings yada yada. Same thing with trucks... if they have all kinds of accessories and bling crap on em that has nothin to do with wheelin then its gay also, though no truck could truly be as lame as nasty ricer! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm sorry but I like nice trucks with some chrome

[/ QUOTE ]

chrome is ok on a part IF its purpose is long term corrosion resistance and metal durability. If its just to look bling bling for da ladyz then its ricer-gay. lol!

[ QUOTE ]
    a decent paint job

[/ QUOTE ]

decent paint job and off-road machine are a contradicition is terms UNLESS you are a) rich and have the body repaired every time you dent/damage it or b) you are good at workin' the sheet metal and paint and can fix everything yourself to maintain the bling. I have a small dent or two in my rig and really dont care. I like the idea that when Im out wheeling it doesnt matter if I get some tree-branch rash on the sides or a few dents here and there. Stressing about damaging the purdy paint job when wheelin would ruin all the fun. would for me anyway. i mean really, is there anyone more pathetic and annoying than the guy out wheelin his rig who every time it gets a miniscule amount of paint damage he throws a tizzy? /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    I like trail trucks too.

[/ QUOTE ]

woo-hoo! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    I will admit not as much as the trucks below but I would love to have a K5 or something to make a trail truck but I can't afford a truck like one of these and a wheeler so here I am settled for 2 in 1 with the K5.Here are 2 trucks I would love to drive daily AND WHEEL a little.
    <snerp>

[/ QUOTE ]

holy bling batman!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

j

14. rjfguitar

Well to finish this little dispute, I meant a decent paint job on a DD, not a trail truck. Besides you can keep paint in good condition if you don't wheel on the rocks or near tree branches. I hate ricers because they have no business trying to race. First off they are front wheel drive and that is the biggest drawback. They have 4cylinder engines(it takes big cubic inches to make big power to contend with the big boys /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif) As far as their goofy paint, rims, exhaust, and top fueler wings...those look gayer than a grown man doing cart wheels in a pink too-too while wearing hi heels. As far as accesories on trucks... thats a different story. Chrome shocks, tinted windows, chrome and polished alum. here and there, billet this and that...yes it's for looks but it really does help out in the looks department without looking goofy. I hate 80's show paint jobs with more colors than a 50pc crayola box. One solid coat of ppg or dupont for me please. If I had the money I would build a new 04' 3500SRW crew cab with a SFA swap, 12" lift, 39.5" boggers/welds, chrome shocks, huge exhaust, and a nice programer to get nearly 900ft/lbs out of the d-max. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifbut being only 20 I don't have 70K to blow on a bad ass truck. Even If I did I wouldn't build it to get "da laydez" because they don't know what the hell your driving anyway and thats no fun, I would build that truck or any truck for that matter because that is what I want and what would make me happy, not what some broad thinks.

P.S. anyone else notice that 03' red chevy has ford superduty axles with the sterling in the back. I bet they used them because they have the factory 4.30 gears and there is no aftermarket gears available for the new rear 11.25" 14BFF. Just my guess. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

15. rjfguitar

Oh and that web site you put on there is sooooo stupid and hilarious! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. jekbrown

/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

its all good. u like bling... i dont...and thats fine. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

j

17. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Only thing on the options list that should have the word "power" in it is power steering.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Dont forget about the power brakes /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. landsmasher

Ya it only had an inline 6, stock. But that's easily changed... Also I've had some 6s that kicked azz in low range. Torque out the BH.

19. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I bet your favorite trim pack is a Scottsdale.

[/ QUOTE ]

hey! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

20. rjfguitar

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I bet your favorite trim pack is a Scottsdale.

[/ QUOTE ]

hey! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

[/ QUOTE ] I didn't put down a scottsdale, I said that is probably his favorite and thats all. I like silverados, big deal.

What is the deal with calling anything nice " bling ". Thats what gang bangers say... We aren't gang bangers! Bling is some capricee on 24's and hydros, bling is some idiot hoping his ride up and down, bling is phat jewelry that black people wear. Bling is not any part of a 4x4 truck either: lifted with hummer wheels, or lifted with some chrome and welds, or just a nice stock silverado. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif