Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

69 firebird

Discussion in 'Other Rides' started by KENNY, Aug 25, 2001.

1. KENNY

KENNY 1/2 ton status

have 69 firebird which runs 350/350 needs body work. will listen to trade or $$$$ offers. live in nyc can send pics but need time only if serious.

2. DesertDueler

DesertDueler 1/2 ton status

How much body work? Is it rusted bad? And hows the interior? I have always wanted to build a 2nd Firebird.

86 Jimmy 4"lift 35"MTRs locked front.Other cars 69 Firebird w/525 hp,and 70 GTO <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/modifierperformance>MY vehicles</a>

3. KENNY

KENNY 1/2 ton status

it needs new floor boards or patch. car was in shop where i was getting work done and just sitting there owner wasn't doing anything with it got it off of him. car runs looks to be all original except maybe the steering wheel. exterior body is not bad. floor is the worst of it. interior needs a little work, maybe a headliner but everything is there for a sweet ride. PS,PB,AIR COND,COULD EVEN HOOK YOU UP WITH A GUY SELLING PWER WINDOWS. too much on my plate right now with my blazer and nova.

4. DesertDueler

DesertDueler 1/2 ton status

I will have to think about it. I am restoring my 70 GTO from the groung up. It is a #s matching original with no rust. I live in AZ and the cars dont rust at all. Im not sure if I would want to go through the trouble of repacing floorboards.

86 Jimmy 4"lift 35"MTRs locked front.Other cars 69 Firebird w/525 hp,and 70 GTO <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/modifierperformance>MY vehicles</a>