Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

?????!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by ntaj*ep, Apr 1, 2003.

1. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Ok so I just got off of a "long weekend" and didn't do a damn thing 'cept talk to you monkeys. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    So I just got off work ate and socalized, now I'm going into the garage to work on the Blazer! Hope I don't wake the neibors, and rember to go to sleep!? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif YYYYEEEEEHHHHHAAWWWWW!

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Hope I don't wake the neibors

[/ QUOTE ]
    Who cares /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

**** off monkey boy.....Go work on your rig..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Oh my gosh, it's a FUMES sighting.............. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Been busy drinkin and fishin and that was just in my living room..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

What an F'ed up nite! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    I started out by not having the correct grinder, I left to good(as in working one) at work, I primed just fine(over some left over rust!) Then when it was time to line it, MY LINER IS ALL DRIED UP!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif WTF!
    So I figure what the hell, I'll open up the roll up and get some of the fumes out before I turn the heat back on...............My F'ing door broke!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif So Here it is 1am & I'm F'n with my roll up door triing to get it closed. Now I'm at work tired as hell, and I will have to run home to let the damn door guy in!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Thats what I get for procrastination!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    ****shrug**** what ya going to do? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif