Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

6in LIFT?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by CHEVY 4WD, Mar 7, 2003.

1. CHEVY 4WD

CHEVY 4WD 1/2 ton status

Ok 33's are starting to look small So I was thinking of 35's but I still want to be able to run the 33's for the hi-speed stuff /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif anyways I also dont want to trim anything and relly dont want want to rub much either SO I cant decide if I want the Skyjackers full spring 4in with a 2in block in the rear & a zero rate and 1in lift shacel in the front or just get the full 6in lift. ALSO do the gears feel much differnt with 33 to 35's? /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

If you never want to go bigger than 35's then the 4 inch is fine. Otherwise get the 6 inch just in case those 35's start looking small!

3. CHEVY 4WD

CHEVY 4WD 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    If you never want to go bigger than 35's then the 4 inch is fine. Otherwise get the 6 inch just in case those 35's start looking small!

[/ QUOTE ] Yea I already though about the 35's looken small but I wont go bigger on this truck.

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

If I had it all to do over again. I'd go with 6" BDS springs up front, and a ORD 4" Shackle Flip in the rear with 2" or even 2.5" BDS or Tough Country springs in the rear.