Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

7 inches

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by big pappa b, Jun 19, 2003.

1. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

A man enters his favorite ritzy restaurant and while sitting at his regular table, he notices a gorgeous woman sitting at a nearby table all alone.
    He calls the waiter over and asks for their most expensive bottle of Merlot to be sent over to her, knowing that, if she accepts it, she is his.
    The waiter gets the bottle and quickly sends it over to the woman, saying this is from the gentleman over there.
    She looks at the wine and sends a note over to the man. The note reads:
    "For me to accept this bottle, you need to have a Mercedes in your garage, a million dollars in the bank, and seven inches in your pants."
    The man, after reading her note, chuckles, and sent a note of his own back to her, and it read:
    "Just to let you know, I happen to have a Ferrari Testarosa, A BMW 850 and a Mercedes 600 SL, in my garage, and I have over tw! enty-five million dollars in the bank. But, not even for a woman as beautiful as you would I cut three inches off. JUST SEND THE BOTTLE BACK

2. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    A man enters his favorite ritzy restaurant and while sitting at his regular table, he notices a gorgeous woman sitting at a nearby table all alone.
    He calls the waiter over and asks for their most expensive bottle of Merlot to be sent over to her, knowing that, if she accepts it, she is his.
    The waiter gets the bottle and quickly sends it over to the woman, saying this is from the gentleman over there.
    She looks at the wine and sends a note over to the man. The note reads:
    "For me to accept this bottle, you need to have a Mercedes in your garage, a million dollars in the bank, and seven inches in your pants."
    Confedneck, after reading her note, chuckles, and sent a note of his own back to her, and it read:
    "Just to let you know, I happen to have a Ferrari Testarosa, A BMW 850 and a Mercedes 600 SL, in my garage, and I have over tw! enty-five million dollars in the bank. But, not even for a woman as beautiful as you would I cut three inches off. JUST SEND THE BOTTLE BACK

[/ QUOTE ]

fixed it for ya!

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

I picked up this drunk girl at a night club and we went to her place. She got undressed and said to me "Give me 12 inches and make it hurt"....Soooo I gave her 6 inches twice and slapped her /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif