Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

70 Flow's or Hooker AeroChammber

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by coptezr, Mar 17, 2005.

?

70 flows or hooker aerochammber

1. Hooker AeroChammber

40.0%
  2. Flowmaster 70's

60.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. coptezr

coptezr 1/2 ton status

vote vote vote for the quiet mufflers :D

2. goldpin

goldpin Newbie

I run dual hooker aero chambers behind my 454 and they are great I don't know why more people don't run these muffler, they have no drone , and are quiet while driving, and sound great while idling, the only time they are loud is when you are on the gas hard, really sounds awsome 3000+rpm ,no tinny sound at all , they are also made of really heavy duty construction which is perfect for offroad, they also flow better than flowmasters, even the super40, and cost less. If you want quiet all the time with alittle rumble then flows 70.

3. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

I had the Hooker Aerochamber on an IROC Camaro i had,,,,sounded real nice,,,had a nice mild rumble at idle, and got alittle louder when opened up,,but not loud enough to wake the dead.,,,real nice choice, i plan on getting another Hooker setup when the exhaust is done up.:waytogo:

To add another comment, i had a friend with the 70 Flowmaster,,,to me it sounded just about like a stock muffler setup,,,too quiet.

4. BigCountryx

BigCountryx 1/2 ton status

Just got dual 2.5" Hooker Aerochambers installed on my '90, dumped in front of the axle. The idle is very deep, almost like a deep bass note. Sounds deep and mean coming off the line, but suprisingly quiet at hwy speeds. It's pretty throaty when in the gas. I like 'em so far.

5. blackblazer717

blackblazer717 1/2 ton status

Aerochamber

SloWmaSters =( crap...

6. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Flowmaster 70 will be quiter than the aero chambers. But the Aero chambers flow a lot better.

7. coptezr

coptezr 1/2 ton status

guys im sorry i went with the 50 series delta flows and they sound great the nice at idle and crusing but when you get on them the scream i love them:blush: