Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

700/208 combo...

Discussion in 'Engine | Tranny | T-case' started by 86jimbo, Apr 17, 2006.

1. 86jimbo

86jimbo Registered Member

I have a 700r4 tranny witha 208 TC. the tranny has a bigger accumulator spring, vette servo, and a oversized boost valve. the tc is stock, but works real good.
    I need to trade this for a TH400/208 or preferably TH400/205 combo. Let me know if your intrested. I need a very reliable setup since Ill be trading out one.

2. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

Hey Jimbo,
    I am very interested in your tranny if you still have it available. I have a heavy duty th400/np208 out of an 85 m1008 that has 40k original miles and was hardly used at all. The fluid looks brand new and both the tranny and transfer case work flawlessly, and these transmissions were definitely built tough. I would keep it since it drives and shifts so well, but would like an overdrive since I do alot of communting between Houston and College Station where I live. I would definitely be interested in swapping trannys with you so let me know what would be best. If at all possible, I would like to meet somewhere midway since gas is so outragious, but let me know what you think either way.

Regards,
    Remington