Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

700r4

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by cochino12, Jul 22, 2004.

1. cochino12

cochino12 1/2 ton status

I need a tranny, anyone close selling a 700r4?

2. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

I've got one currently in my 84K5. I'd take $500 for it. Runs good. However, I would require a non-refundable deposit to get it pulled.

BTW, I'm in Colorado Springs.

3. cochino12

cochino12 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I've got one currently in my 84K5. I'd take $500 for it. Runs good. However, I would require a non-refundable deposit to get it pulled.

[/ QUOTE ]

I might just do that, would you mind giving me a couple week to see if anything else turns up?

4. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

I got a fully rebuilt 700r4 k-case tranny with close to 2000 miles on it. mild shift kit and mild stall converter. already out of truck. I have all of the papers from the place who rebuilt it. And the tranny came out of my 91 fullsize blazer and comes with an np241 adapter. I will take $500 neg. Let me know if you are interested and we will work something out.

Remington

5. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I might just do that, would you mind giving me a couple week to see if anything else turns up?

[/ QUOTE ]

You bet. Once I get a non-refundable $150 down payment, I can schedule it to be dropped and I'll put my TH400 in. Just let me know. The best method would be PM or email as my PM's alert my email anyway.

We could also work out some type of delivery. BTW, you are welcome to drive my K% to check the tranny first. I don't have a problem with that.

6. i_4x4

i_4x4 1/2 ton status

I've got 1 w/ short output shaft(350 version). About 10k on build. Hydrolic lock up no wires needed.(303) 868-7598 Ed.$550 obo. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

7. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I've got 1 w/ short output shaft(350 version). About 10k on build. Hydrolic lock up no wires needed.(303) 868-7598 Ed.$550 obo. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Adam - I'd go with this one in all honesty. It's just as close to you in Parker and it's got less miles. Should be a direct bolt in.