Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

700R4

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BUSCHMEN, Apr 22, 2003.

1. BUSCHMEN

BUSCHMEN Newbie

THEIR WAS A PRODUCT REVIEW ON SAPPING A 700R4 FOR THE 350T AND USING A NP205 ON AN EARLY BLAZER. I WAS WANDERING IF ANYBODY REMEMBERS THE COMPANY THAT SOLD THE TRANNY AND THE ADAPTERS

2. Chris_T

Chris_T 1/2 ton status

Advance adaptors makes an output shaft for a 700R4 to bolt up to an NP205 from a 350. I have one in my '72and it works great.

Do a search of the site, this is covered A LOT!

3. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Use the search button to find all, as this has been covered many times. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. naranja72

naranja72 1/2 ton status

also check out offroad design ,they can also supply the output shaft to convert the 700R4 to fit the 205. They're one of the advertisers supporting this site, I have ordered a few products from Stephen and am very happy with all received. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Chris_T

Chris_T 1/2 ton status

That's a new product in their line, no? $160 is a good price on one of those

6. naranja72

naranja72 1/2 ton status

I had ordered mine about six months ago, don't know how long Stephen has offered it. Yes, $160.00 is a great price but with the canadian peso, duties, taxes, shipping etc... mine was $339.97 /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

7. Chris_T

Chris_T 1/2 ton status

I hear you. I bought my tranny when I still lived in Edmonton, rebuilt with the AA shaft for $800 CDN and considered that a screaming deal