Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

72 3/4T cheap!

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Stephen, Sep 17, 2001.

1. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

This could probably go in the "for sale" and will soon, but we rescued a 72 3/4T camper special from a local yard that's crushing everything and closing. No motor, no trans, has rear axle, it's 2wd, but sheetmetal is all pretty good and has camper special bed with extra length. We just didn't want to see it crushed! You would need to get it from here or pay to get it from here, but I think $300 would take it. If you know anyone into the old trucks, you might pass it on.

Making the world better, one truck at a time.
    SW-ORD
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.offroaddesign.com>www.offroaddesign.com</a>

2. LKJR

LKJR 1/2 ton status

try over that the resource page, I don't have the link handy someone else will have to follow me up on that one, just replaced my HD so all my stuff is on the old one still, but those guys are like ya'll are with the blazers, most have 3 or 4 of the old chevy's

Like em big and topless
    Excuse me...Would you mind removing your import from under my chevy?