Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

72 blazer body

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by kabarer, Jan 7, 2004.

1. kabarer

kabarer Registered Member

Im looking for The firewall, winsheild frame, and the pillar that the doors bolt too. Also known as the A-pillar. I will drive great distances to get this stuff or pay whatever for shipping. This is the last thing I need for my 72k5 to be a beast.

Any replies would be appreciated

2. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Got a whole 74 wasting away in SC

3. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

So basically cut it off about mid door???? Shipping would be WAY high but I have one we can cut up........it has rust in it, but nothing that can't be fixed since you'll have to weld it up anyway. Most of the rust is in the floor area. There is a little around the lower bolt holes for the fenders. Let me know if your interested.

4. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    So basically cut it off about mid door???? Shipping would be WAY high but I have one we can cut up........it has rust in it, but nothing that can't be fixed since you'll have to weld it up anyway. Most of the rust is in the floor area. There is a little around the lower bolt holes for the fenders. Let me know if your interested.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aaron,

Make him DRIVE for it!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif He said he would travel "great distances" for one....I'd say a 6200 mile round trip qualifies!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. ChevyDrivnRdneck

[ QUOTE ]

Aaron,

Make him DRIVE for it!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif He said he would travel "great distances" for one....I'd say a 6200 mile round trip qualifies!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah that would qualify !!!!! LOL /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. kabarer

kabarer Registered Member

wow that is kinda far, but it would be worth it in the end /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Could you post or send any pics of the body please? Especially the windowframe and door pillar area. I dont mind rust at all as long as it isnt rotted through to nothingness. Also the floor i dont mind cause i could just weld new plates down. thx again. you guys rock.

7. ChevyDrivnRdneck

Sent ya some pics /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Let me know if you need different ones.

8. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

There was one at a wrecking yard in Central Oregon in decent rebuildable shape.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ira's Sales & Service
    181 Sw Merritt Ln MDRS, OR 97741-9261
    (541) 475-3861