Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

72 First Gen K5 for sale in Ga.

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by Bronckelly, Jun 1, 2005.

1. Bronckelly

Bronckelly Registered Member

Due to unfortunate circumstances, I'm going to have to sell my 72 K5. I just bought the truck about 6 weeks ago, but from a guy local to me. He lives in Covington, Ga., and I live in Madison, Ga. I have everything that came with the K5 in my garage. I have a hardtop, double wall, which is black. The truck has an awesome navy blue 2 stage paint job to which I have all reciepts. The truck is almost completely stock outside of the new paint. It has new emblems, light lenses, trim, etc. 350 sb, th 350 auto tranny, dana 44 front end with power disc brakes, 12 bolt rear, power steering, no major rust AT ALL. Cranks right up, and runs/drives excellent. I wish I could keep it, but i can't. I have listed it on ebay, but i'll sell it for $7,000 now. I'll consider reasonable offers. The only thing the truck needs is a front drive shaft. Besides that, the truck is complete, and VERY nice. I had great plans for this truck, but there's always next time. Here are some pics:

DSC00002.jpg

K5 2.JPG

K5 9.JPG

Attached Files:

• K5 4.bmp
      File size:
      284.8 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2005
  2. Bronckelly

I've got lots of new pics, check Bronckelly's photo gallery.

BroncKelly

3. Bronckelly

Blazer has sold locally. Thanks for your interest.

BroncKelly