Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

'72 K10 longbed in Nor Cal...

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by Zeus33rd, Jan 16, 2004.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

\'72 K10 longbed in Nor Cal...

Putting this on here for my sister..

1972 Chevy K10 long bed. Faded tan/peanut butter in color. 350/350/205. D44/12 bolt. No idea what gear ratios. I can find out though. Has a lumber rack and crossbed toolbox. It's all stock, except for the 31" Sport King AT's. Cab has some rust in the rockers. Otherwise it's a fairly solid truck. Good title. It belonged to her ex-husband, he had left it parked in front of a restuarnt in town for a couple weeks, the restuarant had it towed, my sister had to deal with the tow bill etc, now it's her truck and she wants nothing to do with it. Shed like $750 firm for it. Just basically wants to get rid of it. I can get pictures if ya want. I can deliver to within 2 hours or so of Grass Valley, just have a beer for me when I get there.

Email carpe_diem76@sbcglobal.net or reply here. /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

2. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

Re: \'72 K10 longbed in Nor Cal...

would this make a good tow rig with its current setup? if so i'd like to see pictures. Thanks
    Branndon

3. Zeus33rd

Re: \'72 K10 longbed in Nor Cal...

If ya did the 3/4 ton swap, and put some money into the small block and TH350, then it would be a decent tow rig.

This morning I called a guy I know here in town that buys alot of these trucks, I'm showing it to him tommorrow...and I have like 3 guys interested on Pirate, Sooo, I'll keep ya posted on that. I will get some pics tommorrow though. /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

4. Zeus33rd