Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

72 K5 hardtop

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by ck22, Jan 22, 2006.

1. ck22

ck22 Registered Member

I just signed up on this website and already aked how to obtain a hardtop for my 72 K5 Blazer. For some reason I couldn't access the info. Thanks to those who responded, but I need you to respond again. I figure this thing out.

2. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

Your original post was moved due to a violation of site rules (no WANTED posts in The Garage).

To answer your question, or at least help you along here are a few tips:

1. Hardtops from 69-72 will fit your truck.
    2. Hardtops from the 73-75 convertibles will NOT.
    3. You can find them for sale occasionally in the FOR SALE area of this site...expect to pay anywhere from $100 - $1500.
    4. Doublewall hardtops are the least desireable (and cheapest) and attach with bolts inserted from the underside of the bedrails
    5. Singlewall tops are more desireable. They attach to the bedrails from above (easier) and also have two interior dome lights on the drivers side (a simple way to tell at a glance which top you are looking at)

You can post up in the PARTS WANTED section also.... often times just letting the other 1st Gen folks know that you're looking will be enough. I've had guys forward messages to me, when they came across parts they knew I wanted.

:usaflag:

ps. Welcome to the site!

3. jaros44

jaros44 1/2 ton status

Hardtop

There is one for sale in the Classified under general parts it's in Texas. Later J.

4. ck22

ck22 Registered Member

Thanks for the help Greg.

Kirk

5. ck22

ck22 Registered Member

Thanks J

Kirk