Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

72 K5 in MD For Sale

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by njmac, Mar 9, 2004.

1. njmac

njmac Registered Member

I saw a 72 K5 for sale. I started taking pictures of the rust, to see what you guys thought a good price would be, but then noticed that the rust was so bad, the thing wasn't worth a dime to me. Maybe someone here will be interested. I have a few photos, but my camera died before I could take everything. What is not in the photos is the underside of the truck. It is covered in rust. What isn't rusty, is already rotted away. It has a floor shifter, and what I think is a double walled top. Here's the kicker - I didn't have a pen on me, and my cam died before I could shoot the phone number, so I had to go on memory... 410-239-8587. Oh, and they want $5500 for it /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif. It better have one hell of an engine in it! Or maybe someone here can talk some sense into the seller. Let me know if I got the number wrong, I'll go back and get it.

PHOTOS=>http://home.earthlink.net/~njmc/images/72K5.jpg

2. Wingnutt

Wingnutt 1/2 ton status

$5500!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

That thing better have a blown KB hemi and a lenco(sp?) 5 speed in it for that!

Hail, I'll sell you my nice almost rust free '88 for an additional $1000 more.