Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

72 K5 is gone and replaced with a jeep***PICTURES ADDED**

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Chaz88K5, Dec 8, 2002.

1. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

Well today my 72 was hauled away and a 86 jeep chrokee dropped off...the jeep is goin to be my daily driver..that is once i get my licence back ...[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

Re: 72 K5 is gone and replaced with a jeep

Did you just buy the Jeep?
    Another truck?
    Man youare so much like me, except I don't have room for anymore. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Do you have room for one nice truck, for maybe 3 months?
    I need to get it from Reno, and I have no where to put it until it's back to good weather and I can work on it.

3. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Yeah, Iceman and i were talking smack about you chaz...

You NEED to get rid of the '72 K5....
    And what happens? You buy a '79 K5 and get a Jeep. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Iceman was saying how he's just like you.... He puts a car on ebay to sell. No one buys it, but while he's on ebay finds another car for $100 and how can you pass that up!?

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

4. CRAWLIN70

CRAWLIN70 1/2 ton status

well i saw chaz's jeep today and all i can say is you suck a$$ chaz! that thing is nice. wish i had it.

5. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

no i dident buy the jeep...it was a trade for the 72...the 79 blazer...i dont know why i bought it...i dont need it or want it... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif...why cant i control myself! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

OH OK..
    Well I don't know either, I just agreed on picking up another truck. This week end, but this one is just for parts I hope within a week I would have the parts I need off of it and call the wreckers to pick the rest up.

7. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Ummmmm, i hope that part hanging down in the front isn't that important? /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

8. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    the jeep is goin to be my daily driver..that is once i get my licence back

[/ QUOTE ]

And get whatever is dangling in the front fixed.

9. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

that is the track bar hangin down...when the lift was put on he dident get a longer track bar...so i have to call up rubicon express and get a adjustable track bar..but thats only 100 bucks so not that big of a deal...or a can do a little okie fab and make that one longer...but i am not sure if i like that plan /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I need to get it from Reno, and I have no where to put it until it's back to good weather and I can work on it.

[/ QUOTE ] I do but as of right now i am hiding the 79 from my dad right now...he would get pissed if he knew i bought another pos...he knew about the trade for the jeep...he told me to do it ( i wanted to anyway) but i cant let anymore trucks show up at the shop....he has been on my ass for the past year to do somthing with the 72...weather it be work on it or get rid of it or bring it home...so basicly what i am gettin to...no i really dont have a place to keep it..unless i get the ok from my dad then we have more than enough room....ill ask him and see if he minds..i dont think he will...just as long as he knows its not my truck /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    I know what you mean, when I was still living with my dad, every time I got a new project he would roll his eyes,a nd have a big sigh, then he started refusing to let me bring them.
    I had to give away some nice deals.

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    little okie fab

[/ QUOTE ]
    OKAY, THE FAWKIN OKIE FAB CRAP NEEDS TO STOP!!!! THAT'S TWICE IN TWO DAYS!!!!! IF IT DOESN'T STOP, I'LL HOP IN THE POS HONDA AND WARP SPEED UP TO YOUR HOUSE AND LET YA SMELL WHAT MY A** CURRENTLY HAS COOKING!!!!!! I'm using the fumes to peel the paint on the walls right now. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Hey man, you always make fun of Californians. What's that matter, can't take a bit of your own medicine? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif </font color>

14. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Now let me throw out this little tidbit for y'all to chew on for awhile. How many true to life, real in the flesh hailing from the Sooner State Okies do y'all actually know?

Now, since I'm the type of guy that demands satisfaction, I must stand up and defend the honor of Oklahoma at every diss, cause if I didn't, who would? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Well, I know you, and that's all I need to know! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif </font color>

16. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

no one, cuz they are all living in a state with 4 million people and only 5 last names /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

That would be Arkansas, that's just to the east. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif