Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

73 74 grille mounting brackets set and center support

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by R72K5, Dec 6, 2003.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

anyone looking ?

2. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

if it will work on a '75 I am interested, I can pick it up when I go to Galva to get the engine over Christmas break. Price? Need a radio? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

73 and 74 were different from 75...trust me on this, i've found out the hard way......not trying to break up a deal, just letting you both know /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

it depends,

73 74 had extra bracker right next to headlight that later years didnt have at all, but dimples for the bolt holes are in all the rad supports through 80

the bracket pari bolted to radiator opening pillars are same 73-76 or so though

but the center support bar for hood latch mounting changed alot though, some allowed center mounting of latch assembly and some were offset and then different again for inside hood release option 77 or so and up

5. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

What part about them is different. I want this for the "new" Blazer I'm building, which is on a '75 frame, but I don't have the front clip or the rad or core supports, so what exactly is the difference?