Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

73-75 Factory Soft Top pix

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by dremu, Apr 7, 2000.

1. dremu

dremu Officious Thread Derailer Premium Member

Feb 27, 2000
    <shameless self-promotion>

Just a scan from a dealer brochure thingie, but still kinda fun to see what was out there back then.

Go to

Slosh.com's brochures page and thence to the "1974 Chevy truck dealer data book".

I actually prefer the look of it, particularly the back end, to that of my Kayline or the Bestop (could fit more of a rollbar/cage under the factory one too!) Shame they aren't available any more.

Oh, yeah, for you 69-72 people the appropriate sales brochures show yours, and the 78 ones show it for the 76+ models.

Anybody know when the factory soft-top was dropped for the half-cab? I see it was available from 76-78 anyway.

And just as an FYI, I changed the pages to use an image-mapped GIF, so they should load a hell of a lot quicker, especially for analog modem users. Apologies for the early versions -- you can tell I design the pages on a 10/100 LAN, huh? ;-)

</shameless self-promotion>

'74 K5 Blazer "Tank Grrl"
    '77 Chalet sans Blazer
    and more to come...