Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

73-75 Grand Am

Discussion in 'Other Rides' started by gotmud?, Nov 16, 2002.

1. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

Anybody here ever own one? I used to have a 73 and sure do miss it! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gifMy dad saw one for sale a few month's ago with the big block 455 in it but by the time he told me about it , it was sold /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif http://www.grandamregistry.com/new/default.cfm

2. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

I had a 73!!! 400/400 3.73 posi. What a boat!! I loved it! road nice and ran 13.90 (best time) among my many pontiacs I wish i never sold!! but life goes on!

3. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

I've been thinking about buying one, being that I'm such a Pontiac man. The dude I bought my truck from had one in his yard with a bad rod bearing. Pretty nice other than that. I might be picking it up in the next few weeks!

4. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

sweet...man I sured do want another one, what's it got in it? If it's a 4 speed that would be quite the find /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

It is an automatic, but the guy does have a nice one with a 4-spd in it. Super rare /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

sweet!! post a pick if you get it. If I had more room, and money I would but another pontiac. but can only do 2-3 projects at a time!

7. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

Well, considering the truck the guy sold me is at the dealership getting some wiring fixed that almost burned my truck down, I'm hoping that the least he can do is sell me that car for cheap. I'll let you know what comes of it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif