Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

73-75 Half cab. Who has pics of one?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Esteban86K5, Mar 14, 2005.

1. Esteban86K5

Esteban86K5 1/2 ton status

I have seen 73-75 blazers with a half cab on them. It's basically a top that look like the top of a pick up that you can add to your blazer and enclose just the front 2 passengers. I just saw one in town the other day and now I have someone looking for pics of it. Anyone have a pic of one? Or maybe even have one?

THANKS!!

2. spearchucker

spearchucker 1/2 ton status

Us Body Source has something like that. It's under the category 73-87 truck about 1/4 way down the page.

3. Esteban86K5

Thanks.

That looks like it's more for a truck conversion to convertable but I'll give him the idea.

Anyone else?

4. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

I dont have any pics of it but I know what you are taking about I had one with my old 74 but i sold it with the truck and now I have another 74 and wishing i still had the top. there was a guy around here selling one but he want ed $300 for it.

5. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

I saw a stepside pickup that had that set up. It was a california kit or something like that.

6. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

7. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

There was a guy that used to run around town in something like that. ALways thought he fabbed it himself though. Next time I see it somewhere, I will snap pics. Haven't seen it in a while though.

8. Esteban86K5

9. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

theres 2 companies that I know of that made these... on in tx.. the other in OK...

I posted them up at one time in the tech section ...way back... along with a bunch of other manufacturing links.... Im not sure if I can find it...
    try searching my posts ..if thats possible... I think it was like a year ago... way before the changeover to the new forum... so Im not sure what got saved and what didnt

the one in texas used a plexi back window... the other one which I,like better used the factory glass.... the guy had made a nice mold and they looked really nice, like they were factory made

cam