Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

73-75 hard or soft top

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by sapper, May 1, 2004.

1. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

With summer coming i think its time to lose the entire top, i was going to pull/cut the top doors tailgate and anything else unboltable but i forgot i live in North Carolina (rain) but i do want to get rid of the top, so if you have a hard or soft top laying around let me know, i understand this is asking ALOT but the budget has not approved for this by the boss so a low price will help me keep it on the DL. TIA /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

2. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

I know I have a top and I think a windshield frame and old hardware in MD. I haven't been able to have someone go look for it this week (TrustyK5 wanted one), but I will be there next weekend. You can have it all if you want. You will have to pick it up yourself. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    (TrustyK5 wanted one),

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, I found everything I needed in WA state. Chopped the top and doors yesterday, driving down to pick up the topper and windshield frame Sunday morning. Fortunately it hasn't rained yet and has been quite warm...hopefully my luck holds until I get the full topper on the truck.

rene

4. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

I noticed you found on a little closer to home then the one I had, so I didn't get back to you. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif