Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

73-80 NOS CUCV Grill Guards New In Box!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by gambit420s, May 22, 2005.

1. gambit420s

gambit420s 1/2 ton status

I have in my possesion 4 grill guards

These are Genuine GM part number: Group 7.828 1#994339 New in Box!!! for 1973-1980 CUCV

These are .25 x 1.5 or 2 (ill measure if you care) bar steel so they are very heavy

These things are INSANE! :saweet: I can squat a 1 ton with out actually pulling it away from the hood. They attach with all of the bumper bolts and the vertical bars at the frame are T section 1/4 Plate!!!

i know these are available used from military salvage yards but call them and ask if they have them new... and then how much they want for it, if they have one....

These come w/ complete instructions and design diagram

these are primed in ruddy brown primer, so NO RUST!! , perfect for powdercoat or chrome

These are for the 73-80 front bumpers although i believe you could modify them to fit 81-91 or ->72

I have access to LTL truck frieght, ups would laugh at you any way... or deliver in southeast US for a reasonable fee. (gas and a cold beer, well maybe not gas...) :whistle:

Located in Knoxville TN, 37917

no reasonable offer refused :deal:

pm, email, aim, yahoo mess, or just call me (865) 388-1890 Adam

These are similar to this pic but for 73-80 bumpers

Last edited: May 23, 2005